It is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. The HM Digital DM-2 Inline Dual Commercial TDS Meter combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with 1/4 inch John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown. Also available with 3/8" fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Differences From The DM-1:
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Calibration can be done individually or simultaneously on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Cable Length: 46" (including sensor)
- Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both.
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
- Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)