The GE Osmonics TFM-18 18 GPD Thin Film Composite Dry Membrane employs crossflow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
GE Osmonics Desal Membrane-Separation Technology employs crossflow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. This continuously cleaning prolongs membrane life reducing maintenance costs. In common applications, the RO membrane element, within a pressure vessel, accepts inflow pressurized saline feedwater. Crossflow filtration across the membrane then divides the flow into two outflow streams: the cleansed permeate feed and the concentrate or reject stream.
- Residential Applications:
- Purify varying qualities of saline water
- Commercial Applications:
- Drinking water for restaurants
- Drinking water vending machines
- Aquarium water treatment
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car washes
- Post-treatment of deionized water
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories and electronics
- Oil/water separation
- Permeate Flow Rate: 18 gpd
- Average NaCl Rejection: 98 %
- Length: 11.75 "
- Diameter: 1.5 "
- Membrane Style: Drop-in Element
- Materials: TFC (Thin Film Composite)
- Outer Wrap: Tape
- Origin: China
- Certifications: ANSI/NSF 58