The GE Merlin Reverse Osmosis Membrane -TLC-350, 4000569, 1238342, 3027637 combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. With its long filter life, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It removes impurities from water making it safe to drink.
- System requires 2 membranes, price is for 1 membrane.
- Also known as part number GE 3027637 and GE 1238342.
- GE Merlin Reverse Osmosis Membranes - Genuine factory Replacement GE Merlin Membranes Can Last up to 2-5 years depending upon water quality
- When recommended operational standards are followed the Merlin Membrane should only have to be replaced every 2-4 years. Packaged shelf life for this membrane is about 8 months when refrigerated.
- When TDS drops to below 85% rejection it is time to change the membranes It is recommended that you test the TDS with and accurate TDS Meter, such as our HM Digital TDS Meter
- Two membranes are required by the Merlin system.
- GE Part # 1238342 or 3027637, TLC-350, GE 4000569