The GE 1228481 Desal Durtherm Hot Water Sanitization HWS 8040 8" x 40" 9200 GPD is designed, engineered and manufactured to provide consistent, reliable performance under extreme operating parameters. It offers additional advantages as compared to biocide options. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Duratherm HWS elements are designed, engineered and manufactured to provide consistent, reliable performance under extreme operating parameters, withstanding periodic exposure to temperatures as high as 90C for cleaning and chemical-free sanitization while operating below 50C.
- GE Osmonics Duratherm high temperature water sanitization is an effective and cost-efficient solution for many HWS RO Industry Applications including: Dialysis, Pharmaceuticals/Food/Cosmetics /Drinking Water and Power/Semi conductor/Sensitive Water.
- In numerous pure water applications, GE Osmonics Duratherm Hot Water Sanitization is utilized to ensure consistent product quality, bacteria-free packaging and membrane system performance.
- Duratherm Hot Water Sanitization also offers additional advantages as compared to biocide options, including: No membrane damage, sanitization of the permeate side of the membrane, easy direct access or easy to produce, killing bacteria, preventing bio-fouling development, non-toxic, no permit required to store or handle chemical, no disposal costs and comparatively inexpensive.
- 9200 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 8" W x 40" L
- Membrane: Thin Film Membrane
- Typical Operating Pressure: 200 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 600 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122F (50C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: 500 ppm-hrs, dechlorination recommended
- Recommended pH (operating below 50C): 2.0 - 10.0
- Recommended pH (operating above 50C): N/A
- Recomended pH (cleaning below 50C): 2.0 - 11.5
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig per element; 60 psig per vessel
- Feed NTU: <1
- Feed SDI: <3
- Average Rejection: 99%
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-20 GFD (15-35) L.H-1.M-2