The GE 1207368 Desal P-Series Ultra Filtration Element PW4025T UF 4" x 25" T Millapor Repl-1179 is used for pre-treatment of process water and post-treatment of ultrapure water. . It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. With the sturdy type of element, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system.
- The P-Series family of polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membrane elements are characterized by a molecular weight cut-off of 10,000 and greater than 96% rejection of Cytochrome-C (13,300 MW protein).
- GE PW Ultrafiltration Elements are used for pretreatment of process water and post-treatment of ultrapure water.
- GE Osmonics Desal PW4025T Ultrafiltration elements feature a tape outerwrap and 28 mil feed spacers and is designed with flush end connections.
- Dimensions: 4" W x 25" L
- Membrane: Polyethersulfone
- Molecular Weight Cut-off: 10,000 Dalton
- Typical Operating Pressure: 80 - 135 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122F (50C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: 5,000+ ppm days
- Operating pH range: 2.5 - 11.0
- Cleaning pH range: 2.0 - 11.5
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 10 psig per element; 50 psig per vessel
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-25 GFD (15-40) L.H-1.M-2