The GE 1207229 Desal H-Series Nano Filtration Element HL2521TF 380 GPD Nano is made for water softening, colour removal, and reduction of THM potential. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. With the sturdy type of membrane, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system.
- The H-Series proprietary thin-film nanofiltration membrane elements are characterized by an approximate molecular weight cut-off of 150-300 daltons for uncharged organic molecules. Divalent and multivalent ion rejection is dependent upon feed concentration and composition.
- GE HL2521TF Nanofiltration Elements are used for water softening, color removal, and reduction of THM potential.
- GE Osmonics Desal HL2521TF Nano Filtration elements feature a tape outerwrap and 28 mil feed spacers and is designed with male end connections.
- 380 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 21" L
- Membrane: Thin Film Membrane
- Typical Operating Pressure: 100 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 450 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122F (50C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1ppm
- Operating pH range: 3.0 - 9.0
- Cleaning pH range: 1.0 - 10.0
- Feed NTU: <1
- Feed SDI: <5
- Average Rejection: 98%
- Typical Operating Flux: 12-20 GFD (20-35) L.H-1.M-2