The GE 1206820 Desal AK-Series Low Pressure RO Element AK8040F 8" x 40" 9200 GPD TFC LP-Dry has a very high chlorine tolerance. With its long membrane life, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- The GE Desal AK8040F Dry - Fiberglass wrapped reverse osmosis elements are used for brackish water desalination.
- The A-Series thin-film reverse osmosis membrane elements are characterized by high flux and excellent sodium chloride rejection.
- GE Osmonics Desal AK8040F High Rejection Brackish Water reverse osmosis elements feature a FRP outerwrap and 28 mil feed spacers and is designed with flush end connections.
- GE Desal AK High Rejection Brackish Water Elements are selected when high rejection and operating pressures as low as 100 psig are desired.
- These elements allow significant energy savings.
- 9200 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 8" W x 40" L
- Membrane: Thin Film Membrane
- Typical Operating Pressure: 110 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 400 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122F (50C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: 1,000 ppm-hrs, dechlorination recommended
- Optimum Rejection pH: 7.0 -7.5
- Operating pH Range: 4.0 - 11.0
- Cleaning pH Range: 2.0 - 11.5
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 10 psig per element; 50 psig per vessel
- Feed NTU: <1
- Feed SDI: <3
- Average Rejection: 99%
- Minimum Rejection: 98%
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-20 GFD (15-35) L.H-1.M-2