1 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 2 Pack
FX12P Replacement Set
The CTO series extruded carbon block 1 micron filter cartridges are made with coconut shell-based carbon, that creates what many believed to be sweeter tasting water. The unique structure of this carbon 1 micron filter is well-suited for chemical absorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to the water's taste and odor. The polyropylene non-woven pre-filtration media will operate effectively in most installations without pre-filtration. The 1 micron filter is ideal for residential service where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
Features & Benefits of the 1 micron filter:
- Highly effective in filtering certain VOCs, chlorine, taste, and odor.
- FDA-listed materials.
- Free of surfactants, binders, and adhesives
- Low pressure drop.
- High performance.
- Extra dust holding capacity.
- Longer service life.
- No leaching carbon ash.
- Maximum operating pressure: 7.5 kg/cm2
- Maximum differential pressure: 7 kg /cm2
- Collapse pressure: 14 kg/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 degrees C ~ 75 degrees C