The Fleck F9000-1"-HW 9000 Valve Hotwater 1" Meter 1 Injector NO Cover Twin Alternating Control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service
- Perfect for light commercial/heavy residential systems that require twin tank conditioning capabilities
- Continuous flow rate of 21 GPM
- All cycles are easily adjustable; program only necessary functions with "all cycle" variable time control
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 16"
- Choice of 3/4" or 1" meter satisfies wide range of operational needs
- Valve delivers continuous softened water
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water and keeps system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
- Bypass valve (Fiber-reinforced polymer or lead-free brass)
- Hot water (150°F max., 1" only)
- Electronic timer, SXT or XT
- Window cover
- Auxiliary switches