The Extech PH110 Exstik pH Meter with Refillable Electrode combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It features analog bargraph that is displayed on LCD. It shows trends in acidity or alkalinity, and makes it a great and valuable product.
- Refillable pH electrode is easily serviced. Fresh reference solution maintains high accuracy. Eliminates concern with shelf life.
- Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions.
- CAL alerts tells you it’s time to recalibrate. Ensures accuracy.
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings. Allows detection of changes over time.
- Analog bargraph displayed on LCD. Shows trends in acidity or alkalinity.
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Order pH buffers separately.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Waterproof to IP57 standard
- Display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment
- Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and Exstik meter
- Complete with refillable flat surface pH electrode, 1.5mL bottle KCI, 2 reference junctions, 2 removal tools, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap. Order pH buffers separately
- pH: 0.00 to 14.00pH
- Temperature: 23 to 194°F (-5 to 90°C)
- Resolution: 0.01pH, 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.01pH, ±1.8°F/±1°C
- Power: four LR44 button batteries
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 6.8 x 1.6" (35.6 x 172.7 x 40.6mm)
- Weight: 3.8oz (110g)