Dow Filmtec BW30-365 40 inch x 8 inch Tap and Brackish Commercial Membrane
For years, the Dow Filmtec BW30-365 has been the element of choice for system designers, OEMs and system operators requiring consistently high performance and maximum element life when treating difficult feed waters.
- The Dow Filmtec BW30-365 has been the reverse osmosis element of choice for system designers, OEMs, and system operators requiring consistently high performance and maximum element life when treating difficult feed waters.
- The Filmtec BW30-365 RO element offers proven performance, high rejection, and outstanding robustness and durability across a wide range of feed conditions where unit price is a key driver.
- The Dow Filmtec BW30-365 features the thickest feed spacer (34 mil) to lessen the impact of fouling.
- The Dow Filmtec BW30-365 industrial RO membrane may be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
- The Dow BW30-365 RO membrane is best suited for systems operating on challenging feed streams, where reliable pretreatment is not an option, or where maximum cleanability delivers value.
- Dow Filmtec Part 80773
- Dimensions: 8" W X 40" L
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C) (Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).)
- BW30-365 Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 9500 (36) (Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.5%
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 99.0%
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11 (Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C))
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 min.): 1-13
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite