The CodeLine 40E30N-3 4 x 120 300PSI End Port Fiberglass Vessel Membrane Housing is designed for continuous, long-term use as housing for reverse osmosis and ultra filtration elements in typical commercial water treatment systems. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- End Entry Design
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Compact design for use in compact & low energy desalinators.
- All components of the shell & head are constructed from materials that are FDA / NSF listed.
- CE marking comes as a standard feature.
CodeLine 4" Diameter End Port Fiberglass Membrane Housings are available in sizes from 1 element to 6 elements long, and in pressure ratings of 300psi, 600 psi and 1000 psi.
- No. of 4"x40" Membranes per Vessel: 3
- Vessel Body Diameter In. (mm. approx): 4.24 (108)
- Vessel Diameter at Peak Bell In. (mm. approx): 4.66 (118)
- Vessel Overall Length In (mm. approx): 124 (3150)
- Feed/Concentrate Ports: 3/4" NPT Female
- Permeate Port: 1/2" NPT Female
- Design Pressure: 300 PSI at 120°F (2.1 MPa at 49°C)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 20°F (-7°C)
- Factory Test Pressure: 450 PSI (3.1 MPa)
- Burst Pressure: 1800 PSI (12.2 MPa)
- Configuration: End Port
- Shell Construction: Filament wound epoxy/glass composite. Head locking grooves integrally wound in place. Shell exterior coated with blue high gloss polyurethane paint.