The Blue-White F-55375LA 0.1-1 GPM 3/8 MPT ADJ. V. F-550 Panel Mount Flowmeter is used widely to monitor and control flows in a variety of water and mild chemical applications. It combines functionality and quality for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It has meaningful innovation and useful features that makes it a great and valuable product.
The F-550 Series Panel Mount Flowmeters are used widely to monitor and control flows in a variety ofwater and mild chemical applications. Designed for easy flush panel mounting, the F-550 meters come with polypropylene back connectors in standard NPT sizes, with the bulkhead nuts included. The rugged F-550 meters are made from one-piece machined and polished acrylic with 316 stainless steel floats for accuracy and long life. A precisely calibrated dual flow scale (gpm and lpm) is permanently printed on the meter body for clear and accurate readings.
Choose from a standard unit or an adjustable unit with a built-in rate valve for precise flow control.
Ideal for water treatment systems, reverse osmosis systems, manufacturing and management of deionized water, and more.
- One piece machined and polished acrylic meter body
- Annealed for added strength and chemical resistance
- Flush mount design includes bulkhead nuts
- Monitor and control fl ows in a variety of applications
- Accurate and rugged design
- Dual flow scale (gpm and lpm)
- Accuracy: ±5% full scale
- Float: 316 stainless steel
- Body: Acrylic
- Adapter: Polypropylene
- O-ring: Viton
- Mounting: Panel mount
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 11/16"
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 200°F (93°C) @ 0 pressure
- Maximum Pressure: 250 psig (17.2 bar) @ 70°F (21°C)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 2 psi
- Weight: 2 lbs (907 kg)
- Dimensions: 7-1/4 x 1-1/16 x 1-1/4" (184 x 27 x 32 mm)
- Flow Range(gpm): 0.1 to 1
- Flow Range(lpm): 0.4 to 4
- Connection: 3/8" NPT (M)