The Blue-White F-41017LN-12 1.0-17 GPM 3/4 FPT F-400N Flowmeter combines functionality and quality for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It has meaningful innovation and useful features that makes it a great and valuable product. It is available in configuration for in-line and panel mount installation.
- Injection molded, chemical resistant Polysulfone
- Quick Loc (1/2 union) adapters
- Available in confi guration for in-line & panel mount installation
- Dual scale and single scale available
- Optional fl ow control needle metering valve
- Tough machined acrylic meter body, highly polished to a clear finish.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- F/NPT adapters with high grade Viton o-ring seals and aluminum “stress ring" thread supports.
- 316 stainless steel or Hastelloy rod guided floats.
- Acceptable in direct sunlight applications.
Materials of Construction:
- Meter Body: Cast Acrylic Rod
- Adapters: Polypropylene
- Guide Rod Holder: Polypropylene
- O-ring seals: Viton (optional EP)
- Float Standard Series: 316SS
- Float K- Series: Hastelloy
- Guide Rod Standard Series: 316SS
- Guide Rod K- Series: Hastelloy
- Max. working pressure: 150 PSI (10.3 bar) @ 70° F (21° C)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 150° F (65° C) @ 0 PSI
- Full scale accuracy: +/- 5%
- Calibration fluid: water, specific gravity 1.0
- Scale length: 5" (127mm)
- Environment: Acceptable for direct sunlight exposure.
- Maximum pressure drop: 2 PSI
- Approximate shipping wt: 2 lb. (.91 kg)
- GPM: 1 to 17
- LPM: 4 to 64
- Adapter F/NPT: 3/4"
- Adapter Material: Polypropylene
- Float Material: 316 SS