Blue-White F-40375LN-6 0.1-1 GPM 3/8" FPT F-400N Flowmeter
The Blue-White F-40375LN-6 0.1-1 GPM 3/8 FPT F-400N Flowmeter combines functionality and quality for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It has meaningful innovation and useful features that makes it a great and valuable product. It is available in configuration for in-line and panel mount installation.
- Injection molded, chemical resistant Polysulfone
- Quick Loc (1/2 union) adapters
- Available in confi guration for in-line & panel mount installation
- Dual scale and single scale available
- Optional fl ow control needle metering valve
- Tough machined acrylic meter body, highly polished to a clear finish.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- F/NPT adapters with high grade Viton o-ring seals and aluminum “stress ring" thread supports.
- 316 stainless steel or Hastelloy rod guided floats.
- Acceptable in direct sunlight applications.
Materials of Construction:
- Meter Body: Cast Acrylic Rod
- Adapters: Polypropylene or PVC (varies per model)
- O-ring seals: Viton (optional EP)
- Float Standard Series: 316SS or PVC (varies per model)
- Float K- Series: Hastelloy or PVC (varies per model)
- Guide Rod Standard Series: 316SS
- Guide Rod K- Series: Hastelloy
- Max. working pressure: 150 PSI (10.3 bar) @ 70° F (21° C)
- Polypropylene adapters: 150° F (65° C) @ 0 PSI
- PVC adapters and floats: 120° F (49° C) @ 0 PSI
- Full scale accuracy: +/- 5%
- Calibration fluid: water, specific gravity 1.0
- Scale length: 4" (100mm)
- Environment: Acceptable for direct sunlight exposure
- Maximum pressure drop: 2 PSI
- Approximate shipping wt: 0.5 lb. (.23 kg)
- GPM: 0.1 to 1.0
- LPM: 0.4 to 4.0
- Adapter F/NPT: 3/8"
- Adapter Material: Polypropylene
- Float Material: PVC