The Blue-White F-30600P 250-1050 GPM 6 Saddle F-300 Flowmeter combines functionality and quality for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It has meaningful innovation and useful features that makes it a great and valuable product. With impact tube design, it makes an easy installation on existing pipe.
- Water Ranges 5-1900 GPM
- F-300 Series used for Horizontal Flow
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (direct sunlight okay)
- Pitot Tube (impact tube) design makes it easy to install on existing pipe
- Included SS clamps & corrosion resistant internal parts
- Dual GPM/LPM scale printed on both sides of the meter.
- 1" through 8" pipe sizes.
- Flow rateS from 2 to 1900 GPM (8 to 7200 LPM).
- Corrosion resistant 316SS or Teflon internal float materials.
- One piece machined acrylic body.
- Mounts to existing pipe. No unions or adapters required.
- Models for mounting on horizontal or vertical pipe.
- Mounting clamps and gasket included.
- Pipe Requirements: IPS inch pipe size (ASTM-D-1785)
- Max. Psi (bar): 150 PSI (10.3 bar) @ 70 F (21 C)
- Max. fluid temp.: 190 F (88 C) @ 0 PSI
- Max. ambient temp.: 14 to 110 F/ -10 to 43 C
- Note: Temperature & Pressure ratings of meter only. Actual pipe rating may vary.
- Full scale accuracy: +/- 10%
- Power requirement: No power required
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X (IP56)
- Approximate shipping wt: 1"-4" units: 1 lb. (.45 kg), 6"-8"units: 2 lb. (.91 kg)
Materials of Construction:
- Meter Body:Cast Acrylic
- Float: Standard range models = 316SS - Low range models = Teflon
- Gasket: Neoprene
- Pipe Clamp: 300 series Stainless Steel
- Pitot screw: 1" thru 2" models only - 300 series stainless Steel
Minimum Straight Pipe Length Requirements - The meter’s accuracy is affected by disturbances such as pumps, elbows, tees, valves, etc., in the flow stream. Install the meter in a straight run of pipe as far as possible from any disturbances. The distance required for accuracy is 10 times the nominal pipe diameter before the meter and 4 times the nominal pipe diameter after the meter.
- F series meters must be mounted at the vertical (twelve o'clock) position.
- Must be mounted on horizontal pipe only.
- U & D series meters must be mounted on vertical pipe only.
- The pipe must be completely full of water at all times.
- See the minimum straight length of pipe requirement chart above.
- The meter can accurately measure flow from one direction only.
- U-series meters measure upward flows only.
- D-series meters measure downward flows only.