The Aquatec 5851-7E12-J574 0.7 GPM 60 PSI 3/8 inch JG 120V Delivery/Demand Pump with Cord is designed to operate intermittently, but most versions can run continuously for several hour intervals. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- .25 to 1.5 GPM (5 lpm) flow
- Up to 130 psi (9 bars) pressure
- Adjustable switch and bypass settings
- Auto purging
- 7 year design life
- Highly efficient
- Minimal pulsation
- Whisper quiet at lower flows
- Self priming
- Can run dry without damage
- Chemically resistant versions
- Operation: The 5800 pump can draw water from a holding tank and pressurize it, or boost the pressure from a low pressure source. They are designed to operate intermittently, but most versions can run continuously for several hour intervals. The pumps can be operated in demand mode controlled by an integral pressure switch, or in delivery mode controlled by an external power switching device. An integral bypass may be used to limit pressure. POWER: The power demand varies depending on flow and pressure from 25W to 100W. Motors are available in 120 VAC.
- Mounting: A steel mounting base with four hollow rubber grommets is standard and included at no extra cost. The pump may be mounted in any position.
- Fittings: The 5800 pump is offered with integral John Guest style quick connect fitting for 3/8" OD semi rigid tubing.