Airpura I600 Air Purifier for Institution Use
Featuring a 3 inch deep hospital-grade HEPA filter with 10 pleats per inch, for a massive 100 square foot surface area, the Airpura I-H600 was designed specifically for clinics, hospitals, and other health institutions, as a economical, yet highly effective particulate filter. The true medical-grade HEPA filter media traps 99.97% of particles .3 microns and larger, and roughly 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns, making it ideal for the removal of dust, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and other common allergens. The HEPA filter is warm rolled to reduce cracking at the folds and subsequent air leakage.
The Airpura I-600 also includes a vacuumable pre-filter, and a 306 square inch Hi-C carbon weave filter to offer basic removal of airborne gases, chemicals, and suppress odors.
An optional UV sterilizer for airborne bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms is also available. The intense UV light penetrates the cell wall of the microorganism and destroys its DNA thereby rendering it incapable of causing illness. UV sterilization has many advantages over conventional methods of killing microbiological contaminants in that it is extremely effective, chemical free, produces no harmful bi-products, produces limited excess heat, is energy-efficient, is very easy to maintain, and is cost effective to both purchase and maintain. The "U" shaped UV lamp is roughly double the length of competitor's lamps, allowing for a much higher UV dose.
The I-600 is equipped with a 560 cubic foot per minute variable-speed fan with a one-piece assembly to reduce vibration and noise, felt gaskets to prevent contaminant bypass (many competitors use rubber seals that off-gas VOCs), and an attractive powder-coated steel mesh housing with 360 degree intake.
Recommended Application: The Airpura I-600 is recommended for hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities requiring removal common airborne particulates such as dust, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, and pet dander, to relief allergy and asthma symptoms. When equipped with the optional UV sterilizer, the I-600 is also recommended for use in patient isolation rooms and for removal of airborne viruses and bacteria.
Airpura I600 is currently available in 3 colors:
- Purifier / Filter Type:
- True HEPA with pre-filter
- Optional Hi-C carbon weave filter
- Optional 20 Watt Ultraviolet (UV) Sterilizer (30,000 m/cm2)
- Air Handling Rate / Coverage:
- 560 cubic feet / minute
- 700 sq. ft 6x / hr.
- 2,100 sq. ft 2x / hr.
- Fan Type: Centrifugal fan with variable speed control
- Amount of HEPA: 100 sq. ft
- Amount of Carbon: None / optional 306 sq in. carbon weave
- Air Intake: 360 degrees
- Power Consumption (High Setting): 120 watts (w/o UV)
- Size & Weight:
- Height: 23.0"
- Diameter: 15.0"
- 35 lbs.
- Noise Level (@ 6ft):
- Highest 62.3 dba
- Lowest 28.1 dba
- Materials / Finish: All steel construction with powder-coat finish 3 color options
- Est. Filter Life:
- Pre-filter: 4-12 months
- Carbon filter: 5 years
- Optional HI-C Carbon Filter: 4-6 months>nr>Optional UV Lamp: 10,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: ETL Certified (conforms to ANSI/UL 507, CSA C22.2 no 113)
- Warranty & Guarantee: Manufacturer's 2-Year Parts, 5-year Labor Warranty
- Other Features:
- Easy filter access
- Felt sealing gaskets
- Caster wheels
- 627746000714 - Coconut Shell Carbon Cream
- 627746000721 - Coconut Shell Carbon White
- 627746000738 - Coconut Shell Carbon Black