These air vent filters feature electrostatic register vent filtration. Each package contains 12 air vent filters.
These air vent filters have a permanent electrostatic charge to trap dirt, dust, smoke and pollen-sized particles as they pass through furnace/AC air vent registers. This kind of air vent filter will keep dirt and other small objects from falling into ducts. This air vent filter is not pleated and is only 1/8" thick. It can be trimmed to fit standard size air vent registers --- 4" X 12" and under.
Why use AIR Vent Register Filters?
- Air register vent filters are made of a self-charging electrostatic material that acts as a dust magnet for your air vent register system.
- An air vent filter can be used in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, family rooms and RV/motor homes.
- When air flows through the air register filter, dirt, dust, smoke, and pollen-sized particles are trapped. Filtered air then passes back into your house.
- An air vent filter keeps dirt and objects from falling into ducts.
- Air register filters are designed to provide filtered air for your home.
- Remove register vent.
- If needed, cut air vent filter with household scissors using your register vent as a guide. Most air vent registers will be 2 1/4" X 12" - 4" X 10" - 4" X 6" - 4" X 12".
- Install in bottom of air register or in register vent opening.
To prevent air flow restriction and for maximum filtration, inspect the air vent filter regularly and replace when dirty, approximately every 60 - 90 days.
Note: Do not use in every air vent register in your home. This could cause air flow restriction and damage your furnace/AC unit. This product is not intended to replace your AC/Furnace filters. Air vent filters must be used in addition to your required air conditioner /furnace filter for your HVAC unit. Air vent filters will only increase your indoor air quality when used with your HVAC filters.